Thursday, October 20, 2011

The beginning.





Long story short.
I discovered this game art one day in September 2007. At that time I was in a Reha-center (Tobelbad/ Austria) trying to lose some weight... (135 kg - 270 lbs), and accepting my knew situation as a person with disability. I knew I need to find something to move my life forward ...or to die in front of my PC with some stupid games!

I start learning Tennis. And also - how to move in a wheelchair. Till today, I am not an everyday wheelchair user, so it was for me very unusual and difficult. Today I can tell you - I really had no idea what I started. :)  Tennis is difficult when you play on your own legs... but almost impossible when you have to push your body with your hands... and I am still not very light (95 kg, long story).


After 4 years of intensive playing, I can put the ball 1-2 times back on the court... but, at the beginning, tennis court was much to small for my balls!...


to be continued...




2 comments: