Saturday, August 25, 2012

After some time...



...well, after such a long time I remembered I have a blog???!!!

So, in the mean time, I was playing tennis and traveling here and there...
having some good goals, but also having some bad moments!






Since November, last year, I move together with my girlfriend, and I tried still to fight for the Paralympics Qualification. Unfortunately I miss the Quali because in the last tournaments in Italy and USA, I didn't reach the target! I have a new wheely and the time to get used it was to short... but also maybe because I have mentally to much on my head... :)

Well it was a very nice time and I've had a lot of fun! Life goes on and the next Quali is in 4 years for Brasil!
I'd like so much to be there!!!!!!


my girlfriend Gosia!!!!!

the good part is to have new motivation and to try to move something, to forget about the boring part of the life!
Now because I have again a little bit more kg, we start going to the gym and try to eat a little less - some kind of a controlled diet!! :)
She don't need to lose weight... but she is supporting me as much as she can!





7 comments:

  1. Thank You for being my support love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your follow! Following you back!

    You guys are such a cute couple. Good luck on qualifying for the next Paralympics (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous! Looking good!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete