Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Season 2013



... after some months, I start the season 2013.

Took part in the Bavarian Indoor Open in Nürnberg, and Büchelberg Open.
I've tried to play in Turkey - Antalya Open and Turkey Open but in the last moment they've change the venue so I was convicted to have 11 days Holiday :) 


The best come now: I was in Rome at the Internationale BNL d'Italia ATP 1000!!!!!
I've had a good draw and I could play the semi final in the wheelchair competition, and after I've had the pleasure to enjoy the game of Nadal, del Potro, Djokovic, Federer, Williams... all the best players, great stars of tennis!!!!!

I could observe all those special players outside the court, and I have so many fantastic memories!



  me and Alexander Dolgopolov





 Rafa Nadal




  with Serena Williams




 Roger Federer








  with Rafa Nadal



  me and Benoit Paire



  with Francesca Schiavone, Roland Garros winner



 Nole Djokovic



 Ion Tiriac - Manager and former top tennis legend!




Simona Halep, new tennis star from Romania!




 Stadio Olimpico del Roma




Wheelchair tennis is not so popular!!!! :)




...but we've had a lot of fun!




 Central Court vor the Finals!




Gianluca Vignali - Tounament Director










5 comments:

  1. thank you :) following you too via GFC

    x
    dahi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi darling!
    Great photos! I just saw it! :)
    Looks like you've had a lot of fun there!
    <3
    Gosia
    Visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog, I follow you on GFC, please I wait on mine

    xoxo

    http://blablablalovinglanguages.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete